We just got back from a fun weekend in Pittsburgh (photos to come soon), but before posting about that trip, here are some recent photos I've been meaning to share. These are from the last couple weeks and highlight a little bit of everything we've been up to lately. Enjoy!
Everything goes into the mouth these days... can you tell someone might be teething??
Katie and Beth came over for a visit with Katelyn and me while Michael was in Indiana. Can't beat girls night!

One morning, while Michael was in Indiana, I went in to get Katelyn up for the day and this is what I saw:
What a wiggle worm! (That's her sleep positioner in the bottom of the photo which is supposed to be around her hips!!) I just had to get a photo to show Michael. And look at how happy she is at 6 am - is this what you'd call a morning person?!
Hooray, he's home!! Here are a couple photos from after we picked Michael up at the airport:
Katelyn is getting comfortable in her high chair. We'll be starting solids this week - what a big girl!
Outdoor fun with dad! (Oh and they were also my test subjects for a new filter I got for the camera!)
Not even men can escape the hair-pulling paws of Katelyn Clare!
Cute little stinker!
2 comments:
Katelyn, I LOVE that morning smile of yours!! TOO cute!
Katelyn Clare, you are a sneaking little "gill" rolling around in your crib like that! But when Mommy and Daddy see your happy little face, how can they do anything but smile back at you?!
Post a Comment