Thursday, November 5, 2009

Celebrating 11-05-2005!

It was 4 years ago today that Michael and I officially became Team Mlakar. What a wonderful day! Happy anniversary to my husband and best friend. Here's to many more happy, fun, and love-filled years on the road ahead! Check out these photos and take a walk down memory lane with us...

Here's a picture (of a picture) from our most memorable day: 11.05.05...


In 2006, we celebrated our one-year anniversary with a trip to Cancun...

Here's a picture taken around our anniversary date in 2007...


And here's a photo taken at our friends, Beth and Doug's wedding on 11.08.08...


We look forward to celebrating 4 years of marriage this weekend with a night out and a visit to Stillwater, MN, which is where we got engaged - I hope to post some photos next week. It's a thrill to think about next year's anniversary photo ... it will have three of us!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years already. Time sure flies!

Cindy said...

Happy 4th Anniversary Michael and Missy! May your next four years be as blessed and exciting as the first four!!