Hi all!! I thought it would be fun to share a couple "then and now" pictures to show just how far this baby girl has come over the last 3 months. I'm wearing the same tank in both photos and trust me when I say, thank goodness it has some stretchy spandex in it :) The first picture is at 14 weeks on August 17 and the other photos are from nearly 27 weeks on November 17.
Whaddya think of Michael's fancy camera angles? He was feeling extra creative apparently! Our little girl has been quite an acrobat in there lately - I'm feeling her kick and wiggle around everyday, usually during my commute to work and at bedtime. It's fun for Michael to put his hands on my belly and get bumped by her too! She is about 14 inches long now and weighs about 2 pounds, so I hope she's enjoying the space while she has it! She'll be putting on the pounds exponentially for the next 11 weeks or so - something I've been able to relate to for the last 6 months! It's amazing to see and feel the countless changes my body is going through to prepare for her arrival. This week, my hips and pelvic bones have started to ache as they expand and widen - it's amazing and bizarre at the same time!
5 comments:
You look great, Missy! Enjoy every moment of these next few months. It really is an amazing time.
Love the baby belly pics!! What do they say the camera adds 2 pounds? You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work...great to talk to you last night. Can't wait to hear about your Thanksgiving with the 3 of you :)
Missy, it's fun to see your baby bump transformation! Less than three months to go! We can't wait!
How fun to see the belly pictures! You look great! Can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks for your baby shower!!
What a difference three months can make! You look healthy & glowing. We are really excited to see you in Ames! Take care!
Post a Comment