Sunday, November 24, 2013

Insta-blog

I'll confess. This one is sort of a cheater post. We'll call it an Insta-blog. I'm re-sharing some pictures from the last couple months that I've posted to Instagram with their captions. A repeat for those of you who follow me on IG, but hopefully some new smiles for those of you who don't. I love Instagram for its unique filters and the way they can add some awesome punch, drama, and color to traditional photographs. Hope you enjoy!

Wide-eyed wonder at MOA Nickelodeon Universe. 


Joyful. Thankful. Giggly! Love my girls.


"Life is short, stay awake for it." - Kendall, up at 5 am. 


Selfies. Oh dear.


If I could be like Mike.


Walkin and rollin on this blustery fall day!


Say it ain't SnOw!


Sister hugs set my heart ablaze!


Love these crazies! But duck face and fish lips on the littles... Michael, we're in trouble.


Lunch date giggles with my favorite 3 1/2 year old! 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Instagrams= instalove!