Weeeeee!!! Hold on, folks. It's a blog post. Finally.
Been a little busy around here. Halloween festivities. Laundry. Birthday parties. Bible study. Planning trips. Planning meals. Laundry. Shopping lists. Shopping. Scheduling appointments. Attending appointments. Exercising. Laundry. Play dates. Cleaning. Blogging. Photo sessions. Editing photo sessions. Groceries. And the list goes on. It's no wonder that pesky lightbulb that's been dark for two months just finally got changed. Oops. Priorities, people. Babes over bulbs.
So back to the cleaning thing that's a mainstay on my to-do list. At least I have some eager helpers...
Poor Katelyn, doesn't she look like a sad Cinderella sweeping the floors for her mean old mom? Waaah-waah! I promise she actually likes to help!!
The Little Mermaid has been the talk lately in our house. And Katelyn has yet to see the movie, but we've read the book a billion times... (Dad of the Year here!)
Katelyn is really into mermaids, in fact, she might just turn into one on Halloween. She's had some funny commentary lately too: "When I grow up, I'm going to be a mermaid. But how am I going to get my tail? And how do I make my legs go away to make room for my tail?" and how about this one, "I'm going to go to college... to learn all about being a mermaid.":)
A few more Katelyn zingers as of late:
{Referring to a classmate named Walker} "Is my friend from school named Walker or Runner?" {busts into laughter at her own wit}
{At Costco as I'm pushing her in the cart} "Do you want a kiss, Mommy?" {Sure! Smooch} "We're married!! {shouting} We're married, Mom!! Woo-hooo!"... Free samples and entertainment at Costco :)
{We stopped at Burger King for a burger. This one had sesame seeds on the bun, something new to Katelyn.} "Oh yay! Sprinkles!"
~~~
I don't know, guys. Are these two sisters? I mean their hair color is different and their eye color is too. But the whole tongue-reaching-up-to (into?!?! eek!) the-nose-thing? It kinda seals the sister deal...
Daddy Dearest is always loved on by these girls. Dancing, hide-and-go-seek, duck-duck-goose, tag, you name it, they play it. And the giggles. Oh, the giggles!!
~~~
Kendall's into hats. Any kind really. Bubble hats even.
Thankfully, her Halloween costume includes a hat. And she's broken it in by trying it on almost daily since October 1 :) We're all excited for Halloween. More to come on what we've done to celebrate it and a recap of trick-or-treat night next time - stay tuned!




1 comment:
Never a dull moment, is there?! I love the pictures of the girls "at work". Haha! Can't wait to see them in their costumes tomorrow night!!
Post a Comment