Michael and I are doing some celebrating for the next week... in a foreign land... known for its rich history... and equally rich food and wine. Why are we celebrating? The answer is simple.
Because without this day...
we would have never known this day...
or this day...
or this one...
or this one...
Michael had a work trip planned for mid-November and for international flights there's an option to bring a guest (for FREE - you know how I like a good deal :). When we found out the dates he would be in Europe, it was almost as if it was meant to be an anniversary trip for us too. How could we turn down two free plane tickets + train tickets over our anniversary?! So we didn't turn it down, we jumped at the chance. And thankfully, my parents jumped at the chance to stay with Katelyn (and Malone) for a week!
Will we miss seeing our sweet little girl's smiling cheeks for the next 7 days? LIKE CRAZY. But we also love knowing she's being well-cared for, having fun, and making memories with Gramma and Papa. Michael and I plan to soak in every moment of this trip, honoring and reflecting on the covenant we made with each other and the Lord God on 11/05/05.
Ciao!!





4 comments:
Have a safe trip and have fun! I am sure I don't need to tell you to take lots of pictures! :)
Can't believe it's been 6 years since your wedding day! Papa and I are honored that you asked us to spend a week with Katelyn and brother Malone! We are looking forward to lots of fun times and special memories while you do the same in Europe! See you soon!!
Happy 6th wedding anniversary!! I've always wanted to go to Italy! Have a wonderful trip!
LOVE this post!!! Have the best time!!!
Post a Comment