Katelyn is getting in position to crawl these days. She can swiftly roll from her back to her belly and on all fours... especially when motivated by spotting a fun toy (or a non-toy item like a cell phone or the oh-so-tempting remote control or camera lens cap).
She loves having the open floor to roll around, sit, play, and get in position to crawl.
Katelyn also loves her books these days. Every time we say "Let's read books!" she gets a big grin on her face and she starts looking around for the books.
She especially loves books with flaps... but at this rate, the flaps won't last long! Katelyn loves to tug at them a little more than "gently!"
This cool book (one of our favorites) includes all kinds of neat things such as different textures, colors, patterns, and a mirror. I am pretty sure we got this book from Uncle Ryan, Aunt Carly, and Cousin Jack - thanks guys! (Forgive me if I have that wrong... we got a lot of great books from all kinds of great people!)
(The picture above is a little bit of foreshadowing of Katelyn's Halloween costume... stay tuned!)
And I just love these photos of Katelyn and Michael - my heart belongs to this duo!
Have a great fall weekend!
3 comments:
Katelyn, what a busy girl you are -- rolling across the room, about to start crawling, and reading so many good books! I hope you have a fun weekend with Mommy and Daddy!
Rolling over, crawling, reading.. but does she know how to iChat yet?? :) Let's try for this weekend!
Katelyn, life REALLY gets fun when you start crawling!! You and Campbell both have a love of books. Maybe the next time you're together, you can read to each other!! I can't wait to hear more about your halloween costume!
Post a Comment