Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nice To Meet You, Tiff!


Katelyn and I took a girls trip to Ames a couple weeks ago to visit my dear friend, Tiffany. She was in town for a family wedding and considering she lives in Louisville, KY, we weren't going to let the opportunity to visit her a mere 3 hours away pass us by! "On the road again..." I always get that song in my head when I talk about road trips :) I have to admit, I was a little nervous about the drive with just me and Katelyn. Normally, I ride in the back with her in case she needs her pacifier or a little entertainment. To make things a little easier, I loaded up the cup-holder up front with about a half dozen pacifiers so I could just reach back with one if she needed it (rather than try to fish around in her car seat for the fallen one). Well, Katelyn was a perfect little passenger! On the way there, she slept most of the way and woke up about 30 minutes outside of Ames and just quietly played with her toys until we got there. On the way back, she slept from door to door - that's 3+ hours of peaceful snoozin! What a good little girl!



Katelyn loved meeting Tiffany - if you remember this post, Katelyn was an honorary bridesmaid in Tiff's wedding last fall :) We had a lot of fun catching up and of course picking up right where we left off - don't you just love those kind of friendships? I feel so blessed to have the best girlfriends in the world and I pray that Katelyn is blessed with rich friendships in her life, too.

How sweet is this lil face?!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Missy, Such a sweet post about meeting your good buddy, Tiff. Dad and I are driving back from Boulder right now and lapping up the new photos and getting more anxious to see ya'll! I'm sure Katelyn is doing even more amazing things since we saw her last.