Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LOL!

Katelyn laughed this morning! She caught me and Michael a little off guard, but I was holding her and she was watching Michael comb his hair in the bathroom mirror. She was completely focused on him and then he looked at her and she started laughing; we're talking close to a belly laugh here, folks! She was bouncing up and down on my shoulder making a "huh, huh, huh, huh" noise with a big grin on her face. It was so darn cute! After the fact, Michael and I were joking that she was laughing at his hair style ;)

We had a great time in Iowa over the weekend and I'll post photos from that soon. Until then, here are a couple pictures of Katelyn's new favorite thing to do...

"Ah-ha! There it is!"

"Let me try a taste first..."

"Yup, it's as good as I remember! I just love this." (Sound effect: nomnomnomnommm)

"Are you done with the pictures yet, lady?"


3 comments:

Uncle Mitch said...

Mike - was she laughing at your Murray's????? aaaahahhaha..

Kathy said...

Katelyn, you are making all kinds of discoveries these days! It's so fun to watch you develop and learn. Love, Grammie

Cindy said...

Katelyn, if you think your hand is fun and tasty, just wait until you discover your feet!!