Ho, ho, ho! Christmas is just 5 days away... wait whaaaaat?! This holiday officially snuck up on us! But we continue to be busy down the homestretch. So take a peek and see what's in our grab bag of photos - you never know what you might get!
Santa Claus visited Katelyn's school last week. Every day since then when I tell her we're going to school, she responds excitedly with "Mommy work, Kate school, and Sinta?!"(Don't mind the fact that it was 7:15 am and she's looking rather sleepy in the photos - takes after me!)
Before it all melted, Katelyn got in a few days of outdoor play in the snow at school. I think it's safe to say she liked it...
We paid a visit to the Children's Museum over the weekend - always a fun time; especially when scooters and hula hoops are involved!
Here's an action-shot at the museum of the ol' "sneeze and knock the blocks down" game :)
We did a little holiday photo shoot...
Have you ever read through Christmas cards with your Daddy's stocking cap on? Katelyn has :)
There's nothing like some sibling nap time in the sun (for one of them anyway!)...
Katelyn loves to scratch Malone's belly and he sure has come a long way in the patience department with little hands tugging at his tail and accidentally stepping on his paws. Aww...
Good dog, Malone!! (See the white goatee? He's only 5 1/2 years old! I think Katelyn has aged him.)
Wishing you a joyous, peace-filled, Christ-focused week as we anticipate the birth of Jesus and all the celebrating that goes along with it!




3 comments:
OMG. There is just something so precious about a little girl and her pooch!! That relationship is priceless! She is so sweet on him, and vice versa. I love her little holiday dress... adorable!!
Katelyn, you look so adorable in your new Christmas dress, and I can tell you love your Christmas tree and all the ornaments! What a fun Christmas this will be...for all of us!!
Katelyn, you look adorable in your pretty Christmas dress! I had to smile when I saw the picture of you in your daddy's hat reading cards. Precious!
Post a Comment