Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Comes Early + Tub Time

Christmas arrived a few weeks early for Katelyn when I gave her my old cell phone. She has been on cloud 9 with that little gadget in her hands! I thought she would like it, but I think the girl is addicted... already... and she can't even talk on it yet!

(This is the face she makes when she's concentrating really hard. Fierce focus pushing those little buttons!)

"Hello? Katelyn here." 

She likes to hold the phone up to our ears too - perhaps that means we're on it too much!

Katelyn's pointer finger has been out in full force since she discovered it recently :)

Being the daredevil that she is, Katelyn's been standing with no hands lately for several seconds at a time. (Trust me that the saying, "Look ma, no hands... look ma, no teeth" takes on a whole new reality after last week's events.) She usually plops down on her bottom after about 10 seconds.


Does this tub look familiar? That's because we've had it since Katelyn was born, but with her leg hanging over the side, it might be time to upgrade! Look how much she's grown since this post four months ago (and that hair!).


Katelyn loves the bath and squeals with delight when we start to say, "Bath time!!"


How cute is this soapy little head and curl/unicorn horn?


You know how much I like photo comparisons, so I couldn't resist this opportunity. Here's Katelyn at 5 days old during her sponge bath...


Post-bath snuggles in her ducky towel!



Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Katelyn, it's so cute how you use your pointer finger on your new cell phone. I think it's time to call Gramma! And to think your bathtub is getting too small--my goodness! Looking forward to seeing you stand with no hands next week!

Uncle Mitch said...

Not sure if you saw this but Katelyn sent me a text a few days ago:

"i stol'd ma's fone.. LMAO.. jus playin! C U inna few weex unkel mich! --k8lyn"

Kathy said...

Katelyn, Grandpa wanted me to ask you if your phone has as many apps as his?! :)

Cindy said...

Katelyn, if you want to call your Great Aunt Cindy, I'm ready to chat any time!! BTW, you're so adorable with your little pointy finger!