Thursday, March 25, 2010

The First of Many Photo Shoots

We had quite the photo shoot recently in an effort to get some good shots for Katelyn's birth announcement. This was a Team Mlakar effort as Michael held her in a few shots and also helped come up with ideas. Here are some favorite images of our sweet little girl. I have to admit, of all the photos I've taken in my life, I've never planted so many smooches on a subject before :) Enjoy!









Apparently she only likes the hat when it has a flower on it :(












4 comments:

Kathy said...

Katelyn, what a little beauty you are! You look so adorable and peaceful when you're sleeping (both with and without flowers on your head)! See you again in 5 days!!

tschlegeld said...

Such great photos! Thank you for the birth announcement too. We have it on the fridge and Owen keeps pointing and saying, "baby sleeping flower."

I Wanna Dance With Sandate said...

Love that little frijole!! Great talent Momma, how many hats do you juggle? And do yours have flowers on them too?

Cindy said...

Too precious for words!!