Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maternity Pants, You Are Amazing

Hi all! I've been trying to wear my regular pants (jeans and work pants) for as long as I can - I pair them with a "bella band" which is a 6-inch stretchy band that goes around my waist to hold the pants up even if I can't button or even zip (ahem!) them. Well, I had a "come to Jesus" moment last week and realized that I just can't shimmy this belly into my regular pants for much longer because they're not comfortable at all. So... I bought my first pair of maternity pants for work. Hallelujah pretty much sums up this purchase!!! Let's just say I had no idea what I'd been missing. These pants are like wearing sweatpants to work. So everyday is a casual day from now on (in my mind anyway :) I'll post some belly pictures soon, I just had to share this recent revelation. Have a great weekend!

No comments: